Monday, January 26, 2009

Disco Dancing

I'm tired. I don't know why. No wait. Yeah, it probably has something to do with getting up at 5:30 AM. I usually sleep until 8 but this morning, I had visitation at the high school. That was a weird experience in itself. Flashback: Circa 1999-2003.

And I was about the same height as the students. I'm used to being shorter, but in a group of all kids younger then you, it can be a bit intimidating. I guess I need to invest in a 5 inch pair of heels. You know, just to make a statement.

Okay, I found this picture on my flash drive. It's on most of the rides at Disneyland. Holding hands is permitted. But No disco dancing! (There's a certain tone when you say it. It's hard to explain, but it's there!) Sorry, I just thought it was funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment